- Application development: Flutter, Android
- Database: Firebase, MY-SQL, MongoDB, Express, Mangoose
- Micro Controllers: Arduino, NODE MCU
- Suites: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio
- Certifications (Coursera): Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure, Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation, Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python), Python Data Structures
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE Aug 17, 2021 – Present
- Google API and implemented a service account used to manage and upload necessary documents to Google Drive directly in one click. Here, the user does not need to go through the hectic process of authentication with every click.
- Created file system structure, where, if the folder is not present then it gets created according to the current year name and uploads the file there. In case of a duplicate folder existence, I made sure that it gets copied in all of them.
- This implementation increased the efficiency of API and helped clients to share documents 20% faster because of authentication bypass and file system automation.
May 26, 2021 – June 9, 2021
- Developed a basic website with different routes and developed an API to log in user.
- Applied connectivity to MYSQL database.
- Implemented Bootstrap table to perform CRUD operations with decent UI.
August 11, 2020 – November 11, 2020
Technology: AngularJS, AngularCLI, Typescript, Angular Material, Bootstrap
- Developed two versions of business reports.
- Implemented abstract factory pattern for dynamic component loading to load google charts components dynamically according to user inputs of from date, to date, KPIs, tenure type and chart types from different dropdowns and navbars and update charts dynamically with the change of selections.